Friday, October 28, 2022

Yesterday wasn't Wednesday

 My blog dates are off.  Today is Friday so yesterday was Thursday not Wednesday.

This is the blog for Friday October 28. 2022.

Let's talk about Family.  Our family is 1 Father, 1 Mother, and 3 daughters.  I've been married for quite a while now, 41 years.  Our children are grown.  Cecil has retired. We can finally do what we want, kinda.  Forever is now in our future.  The Bible promises us everlasting life in Paradise and that's what I'm hoping for with the man that makes laugh.  We have grown from 2 to 13.  What a blessing, 8 grandchildren.  2 people started out together.  3 children later, Melissa, Sara, and Elizabeth.  Melissa was the whole package.  Our beauty.  She is smart, caring and beautiful.  She had such great hair.  Sara was smart too but fell off the smart wagon early on.  She was and is funny.  She liked being with us and this was a bonus blessing. Now that Sara is married, her and her husband go with us.  She married a man like her father.  Patrick is loving, caring.  He will help you in every way possible.  He is tall, handsome, loving and he is the Spiritual head of his house.

Elizabeth wanted out of the house .. I guess and married the wrong man.  A dead beat who drinks to often and to much.  Bethy wised up and left him finally.  Her 2nd marriage was not much better.  He had money when early on but gambled it away.  He tired of my beautiful Bethy so she came home.  I thought she was married a 3rd time but then maybe not.  We may have been lied to.  Our trusting her and her new husband was wrong.  So now Bethy is a single parent.

Melissa has 3 daughters.  She is now a grandma which makes us both old.

Sara has 2 children, 1 of each.   Molly is a whip, she is so smart, and her knowledge expands to many subjects.  She has her opinions, and she will tell you about them until you give in.

Elizabeth has 3 children.  Her eldest is my favorite and she knows it.  Oh I absolutely have a favorite.  I don't hide it.  Bethy has 2 daughters and 1 son.  She gave her son our last name, Bowman.

I didn't know boys were sweet, but our grandsons are sweet, so sweet.  Miles is the sweetest.  He started out sweet and only got sweeter.   JJ did not start sweet.  He cried a lot.  He was a momma's boy.   He loves us and any child that is willing to come up and claim us is wonderful.  I think all of our grandchildren would claim us, point us out in a crowd.  This is already more loving than our 1st born and our baby.  They love us now though.  .. I think ..  Missy does.  I'm pretty sure Sara does.   I hope Bethy does.

I wanted to post a pic of my girls.  My beautiful girls but since it's to early in the morning to call them to make sure it would be ok with each of them, I'll leave the pic out.  You will have to take my word for it.  They are beautiful, and they take care of papa and me.


Enough blogging for now.

 - marcene

No comments:

Post a Comment