Thursday, October 27, 2022

iT'S WEDNESDAY ... i've got a question or 2.Mystery box … jewelry supplies

i'VE ALREADY POSTED THIS TO FACEBOOK but as of yet no response give me the information I need.  Why do I need a vendors License?  If the sales tax are paid why 

 What do I do with the items sold that have been charged tax already? Poshmark takes the sales tax and sends it in ... right? So if I claim this sold item as income . I will have sales tax and income tax due. But the sales tax has already been received to poshmark.

When I pay my taxes how do I handle taxed items?
Poshmark says they send in the taxes and I shouldn't be double taxed so how does this work?
I think that is the same question 3 ways.

.................................................................
now for 2nd item on today's blog.

Mystery box … jewelry supplies
I'm selling jewelry supplies by the grab bag! 'er box!
with each bag or box I will include 100 rhinestone wheels in gold metal with white rhinestones or silver metal wheel with white rhinestones (while my supplies last I also have silver tone with brown rhinestones. Just claim it. They will be included with all the other supplies. As a bonus.



Each Grab bag /mystery box is $25.00 + shipping

Buy it here, or from poshmark, or from Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment