Saturday, October 22, 2022

Another Day ... It would be nice to see another Dollar!

 Yesterday flew by and I didn't get my Blog together sooo today I'm starting early, very early.  It is 4:59 am.  I need to start this blog.  I don't think I'll be using ETSY much longer.  Etsy adds a charge to shipping.  I'm losing money here.  Anyway let's go elsewhere.

I mentioned I also have the HOME category on Poshmark.   I have comic books, stamps, coins, plates, and other stuff listed for sale.  Let's get into that a little bit.

ComicBooks - I have Marvel. DC, Image, STAR WARS, and some other published brands.  I have them listed in groups, and individually.  I even have mystery lots LISTED.  I got these comic books years ago when I had a brick and mortar store.  I dabbled into whatever I could sell.  If someone came in wanting to sell what they had at a good price,  I bought it and started learning about that product.  I have sold sports cards.  I have sold a lot of comic books.  I had a book room for vintage books.  When that fizzled out I changed it to clothes.  I sold some, I gave some away.  That extra room and a crafty husband and I had many looks for that extra room.  I have other things to do so I could not keep the Store Front.  I went to the internet!

I now use Poshmark, I have used Ebay, and other forums.  Poshmark will allow almost everything to be listed.  Be careful about the wording, I have had items removed because the wording, they fringed on someone else's property.  I'm into mystery boxes.  I have put together Mystery Boxes, and Grab Bags,  What fun!  


DC or Marvel
Don't forget Any and All Fair Offers Will Be Accepted



This one is a little off point but I have listed a

Beautiful, unworn size 8 wedding dress
now the other end of this list is a Russian Doll

Looks Russian to me (but what do I know)


Now off you go.  Start your day.
If you go to Poshmark throw my name around, we will both get a $5.00 credit.

See ya tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment