Tuesday, October 25, 2022

It's Tuesday, now lets blog

 Today I wanted to show off some purses/bags.  What do you call them? In my poshmark closet I have different kinds of bags. 

  • SHOULDER BAGS,
  • TOTE BAGS,
  • BUCKET PURSES,
  • SINGLE STRAP BAGS,
  • DOUBLE STRAP BAGS,
  • HOBO BAGS,
  • CROSS-BODY BAGS,
  • SHORT STRAPS, SINGLE STRAP AND DOUBLE STRAPS'
Here are some pics of the bags I have listed in my poshmark closet.

bucket purse shoulder straps blk and brn



large HOBO Shoulder bag black and brown




DANA BUCHMAN bucket bag with shoulder straps silver-ish gray 20"x 12"



Lots of lovely color in this bag

DANNY K BAGS bucket bag CrossBody strap Made in USA 10"x10" x2" red & black


SHORT STRAP

Very cute bag .. 6” x 4” snap closure black


DOUBLE STRAPS

MONDANI women’s bag 8”x 16”x 6” black & silver



Visit my poshmark closet to see more bags and also to get more information on the bags shown here.


See Ya Tomorrow!


#bags #purses #poshmark
#doublestrap #crossbodybags #marcenebt99
#handstrap #shortstraps


No comments:

Post a Comment