Sunday, October 23, 2022

ANOTHER PASSWORD!!

I am running out of passwords.  Every day, I mean it, everyday I change at least 1 password.  I try to sign in and get no where.  I try again, and again,  Finally I change my password, again.  I write it down,  I don't rely on my memory.  I don't remember any passwords.  I am crazy here trying to sign in to my blog.  I tap on create a new post, I am taken to Google.  I have that password written down.  Good, this one will be easy .. right?  WRONG!!  Not easy at all.  Even though I changed this stupid password just yesterday I have to do it again TODAY!   Now I will have to go and update, you tube also, and every other Google affiliate. I didn't even know Blogger was affiliated with Google.

I was going to blog about the zoo today.  I took my favorite grandchild with us to the zoo in Columbus.  Our middle daughter and her family met us at the zoo.   What fun we had.   Very enjoyable.  I have mentioned Sara before, she is our middle daughter.  Her husband is Patrick and they have 2 children, Molly and Miles.  Adding Lilly to the group was a wonderful addition.  Oh there was 1 more and I would be remiss if I left her out.  HOPE is a great friend to Molly.  I would never say hope could not join in the fun.  After we left the zoo, we went to Texas RoadHouse and had a very nice steak dinner.  Lil mixed her dinner together.  She said it was perfect, it looked aweful.  Lil is my favorite.  What a sweetheart.  Her mom, our Elizabeth is a single parent of 3 children.  She is doing a bang up job.  All 3 of her kids are exceptional.

Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow.  If I don't have to change any passwords, I will feel better.  I will tell you more about the zoo. Or maybe I'll tell you more about Lil.

Tomorrow then
  - marcene

No comments:

Post a Comment