Thursday, October 20, 2022

Let's talk JEWELRY

 Today is jewelry!  Handcrafted and otherwise.  I make a lot of jewelry.  I call it therapy.  It keeps me busy, mind and body.  I like the look of a long necklace so I've made a few. Little girls want to be like mommy so I made a few mommy and me sets.  1 or 2 are just matching necklaces but then 1 or 2 include a matching bracelet with that necklace for both mommy and daughter.  I also make a lot of little girl necklaces and little girl bracelets.  Individual pieces not sets.  Here's a few to show you.

Mother and Daughter matching necklaces with matching bracelets


long necklace in Green


Another long necklace in Green


how about bracelets

Multiple glass charms!!


or buy them by the bunch


For your Little Love


All of this in 1 listing.



I do enjoy making jewelry.  Come see what is posted.  Most of these are on Poshmark.  It seems easier to post on Poshmark.
I have jewelry in women's, kid's, and even men's category.

I hope you like my jewelry.  I have so much more than just what I'm showing.

Tomorrow maybe I'll show the home category.  Either comic books or plates.  Maybe something else.

 - marcene


No comments:

Post a Comment