Sunday, March 20, 2016

Clearing out lots of Beautiful Beads

♥ MY STORY - DESTASHING & CLEARING OUT!!
I am cleaning out the den (my craft room), organizing and destashing. Trying to make sense of this mess of beads I've been collecting. I never met a bead I didn't like so now I have lots of beads. Oh my, I have lots of beads. I also have an enabler whom I affectionately call "The Wallet Barer". He doesn't mind buying me more beads when we are out and about. Seeing all the different styles of beads and new colors makes me smile. Sometimes I'll even "oooo" or "ahh" ... He likes it so he buys me more beads.

Now I have to much, I have overloaded my den with beautiful beads because I love to look at them and dream of Jewelry that could be. I don't have the time or the creativity that some of these beads deserve. Soooooo - I am selling them. ... Almost alllll of them.
I am keeping some for custom made jewelry. 

This won't be easy for me, I love my beads, I've already put it off for months, but no longer.  
Well ok I will still go slower on some days depending on my mood. Sometimes certain beads are like sunshine and looking at them warms me,  but I do need to clean up this room and open those boxes that store some beads and still there is the top of the barn ...  my "wallet barer" has never said no to a bead I though was pretty. He's such a good guy.  I will not be sad to give you a good deal.
Keep checking Back for new listings.  
I will also have discount codes you can use for a percent off of larger purchases.

* 30PERCENTOFF40ORMORE - 30% off $40 or more
* 40PERCENTOFF60ORMORE - 40% off $60 or more
* 50PERCENTOFF80ORMORE - 50% off $80 or more

If you just want one of two items you can still get a discount with this code - 
* 10OFF - 10% off any purchase

... Use the code at check out for your discount ...

I do apologize for my international shipping fees, Glass is heavy and international shipping is expensive so I must charge appropriately but if I overcharge I will refund.  if I undercharge I will contact you if you are willing to pay what is needed your order will ship if not I will have to cancel the order.

Now to post some of my newer listings - 
I don't just get my beads from a brick and mortar store.  I buy from garage sales, wholesale houses and some of my beads were purchased in a personal buy out so they may have some smudges and scuffs but still they are very much usable.

 40 pieces for $2.50

 85 pieces for $2.50

 40 pieces for $2.50

 17 pieces $1.89

 18 pieces $1.89

 45 pieces $2.50

 55 pieces $2.50

 56 pieces $2.50

 19 pieces $1.89


I like making surprise packages.  I can use samples of all different kinds of beads from my shop.
I have 3 different Mystery Boxes listed.  From a complete mystery to total disclosure.
 $15.00
 $8.00
 $12.00

And I send FREEBIES!!  Sometimes the freebies and bonus' will cover the fees of shipping for US buyers ... really it depends on my mood and if I have one of my grandchildren as a helper.  

I hope you like my etsy shop

I also sell digital downloads - just go check 
 - Marcene





No comments:

Post a Comment