Thursday, October 16, 2014

Starting This Blog Over

Starting this blog over.

I have 2 online stores on Etsy.com.
One is for HANDCRAFTED JEWELRY made by my hands.  The other is where I sell JEWELRY MAKING SUPPLIES.  I will use this blog as a forum to showcase my handcrafted jewelry that is listed in my etsy shop and the jewelry making supplies in my other etsy shop.  Also I will showcase items from fellow etsians and post links to their etsy shops.

I had a blog that started out to be a business blog but turned into a personal blog when my daughter was diagnosed with cervical cancer marcenz.blogspot.com/2013/01 it just continued to be a personal blog that I posted jewelry in once in awhile but I haven't post much in that blog this year, a few posts but not to many.

Soooo that why I am starting this blog over.  This was a dedicated blog for an etsy team but I've not kept it up so I'm going to use it as my business blog.

Now On To Business!

Multi Color Faux Pearls Jewelry Set ..... Matching Bracelet and Long Dangle Earrings

♥ necklace - is about 16 inches long. 8mm Faux Pearls (glass) in Black, Light Blue, Tan (Beige) and Red with metal accents. A gold metal spring ring clasp.

♥ bracelet - size is small about 6 inches and made on stretchy cord. matching Faux pearls with gold metal accents.

♥ earrings - dangle earrings about 2 inches long. Faux pearls on Fish hook style earwire.

all three pieces:  $17.00 www.etsy.com/multi-color-jewelry-set-faux-pearls

  ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Piece Jewelry Set in Turquoise Blue w/ Gold Swirl Beads





♥ necklace - is about 23 inches long. Gold swirls around Turquoise color acrylic Beads with gold metal bead caps and accents. A gold metal lobster claw clasp.

♥ bracelet - size is about 6 inches and made on stretchy cord. matching turquoise beads with gold metal bead caps and accents.

♥ earrings - dangle earrings about 2 inches long. 1 Turquoise bead with gold metal accents at the end of a long gold metal chain on Fish hook style earwire.


all three pieces: $27.00  www.etsy.com/3-piece-jewelry-set-in-turquoise-blue

  ~ ~ ~ ~

visit both of my shops
https://www.etsy.com/shop/marcenebt99
https://www.etsy.com/shop/MarcenzJewelSupplies

thank you for your time and consideration
 - Marcene


















No comments:

Post a Comment